Day 14: 10 things that make you really happy*

*I’m being very superficial with this. Obviously, if I thought about what really makes me truly happy this list would be much different.

10. Pinot grigio, beer, water and sparkling water (this counts as one because they’re all in the same category).

photo-10

9. When other adults compliment me on my children, or my children directly.

photo-6

8. Trashy entertainment – chick flicks and reality television

tumblr_ltacnunkVQ1qzawi5o1_500

7. Swedish Fish and Ben & Jerry’s.

944756_10151652952900120_487931305_n

6. My husband’s sarcastic sense of humor (80% of the time. The other 20% it annoys me to high hell).

68976_10151511752480120_282162956_n

5. Cooking

13768_201293553264_5787866_n

4. Coffee

IMG_2969

3. Running

197129_10151574069815120_1821329069_n

2. Christmastime

IMG_0662

1. My family

DSCN1008

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “Day 14: 10 things that make you really happy*

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s